ACCERS INSTITUTE OF ACCOUNTANCY AND MANAGEMENT
Who we are
ACCERS is an acronym for Accounting Education and Research Services and it has been in existence since 2003 educating Nigerians through workshops, seminars, conferences, weekend ICAN programme, and public awareness programme.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS AND WORKERS - ICAN
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN).
For Foundation Programme – ATSWA
Students must have five credits in WAEC, NECO or ‘O’ Levels, including English and Mathematics.
- Within 18 months you get qualified.
- Qualification recognized in all countries in West Africa.
- You can join at 200 level at any University in Nigeria.
- You can pursue your Professional Accountancy Programme.
- You can work and pursue your Professional Career.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS AND WORKERS - ACCA
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants UK (ACCA).
For Foundation In Accountancy (FIA) Programme No Qualifications required.
1. In 12 months you get qualified.
2. Qualification recognized all over the world.
3. You can continue your Accountancy Qualifications.
4. You can begin to work immediately, earn a living, and continue your Accountancy Qualifications. 5. You can earn a BSc degree in Accountancy with Oxford Brookes University.
Head of Department
A strict teacher that has been teaching since the age of 16. Stella won’t give you any slack, so you will have to do the very best work you’ve done in your life.
Information and Research Officer
Donald has a PHD in both Computer Science and Design. His beginner course is a must see for any aspiring web professional who want to learn from the best.
If there’s someone who can explain anything, Gaby is the one. She teaches you not just how to do something, but why to do it this way and not the other.
Online Library facilities
In addition to our classroom, we also offer access to our online library. Here you’ll be able to use the most up-to-date books.